Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm An Idiot! I hope this helps.


Ok...so I have learned the secret. Do you want a lot of hits on your blog and to get a lot of emails? Post a scandal. WOW!!! I never knew how many non-posting readers I had until now. Thanks for the emails, which far outnumbered the posts.
For the record it really never ocurred to me how short the skirt was. I am truly sorry about that. AND HOW!!!
I praise God for the cross of Christ, and while it is an offense (Gal 5:10), it is the way to life for me. Hiperbole is not always understood, especially in this format. So if my remark offended you, I pray that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I can be passionate, I can be misunderstood and I can be wrong. I'm certain in this instance I was all three.
The one definitive lesson I have learned from all of this is: I'm out of the church sign designing business.

11 comments:

Mike said...

Only thing that comes to mind when I see this this is, pass the dressing??

Dreama said...

THis one! This one!!! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking . . . Puritan.

Anonymous said...

Oh?....did I say "third from the right was Jennifer Aniston"?...
I REALLY meant "Bo Pilgrim" ;)

mandy said...

LOL!!!
i never noticed the short skirt... wow.
keep the sign... lengthen the skirt, but keep the sign! its got my vote.

Anonymous said...

I never noticed the short skirt either...however, it seems that your "peeps" have gone from one end of the spectrum (modern) to the other end (cooking over the fire and riding wagons to church). LOL.

Cherie said...

WOW

Josh said...

Well I didn't mind the short skirt as much as I do the polygamist group.

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy...I was perusing the Common Saints Band website and realized something...(which has nothing to do with this post)

I came in and swept you all off of your feet when your present keyboard player "left you high and dry" (LOL) and I don't even get an "honorable mention" as part of the group on the website???!?!?!?!?? What am I, chopped liver???? I suppose I see how it is... :)

Buddy said...

Kari,

We have all been so "awestruck" that our jaws are just still on the floor, since that glorious moment when you rushed in to save us from our predicament. I guess that I have been in such a state of "awe" that I haven't even thought of the website. ;)

I hope you know how much we love you and are so glad you are a part. The site needs some major updating! Its hard to keep it all going. That's why I keep telling Cherie that I need a butler.

Anonymous said...

Well, I love you guys too and just thought I would give you a hard time. I really don't care that my name isn't listed (and it never needs to be listed), and I absolutely loved filling in for Julie and will be glad to do it again anytime!!