Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog link break up

Dear... ,

This is really hard for me to say, but things have just not been working out between us lately. I have hit your links on numerous occasions but its just not the same between us. You seem so despondent, so distant. So after a lot of thinking...I have come to a very difficult decision. I feel it is time for us to unlink.

It's not you, it's me....I just need more. I want you to know that I will never forget you. I will always cherish the memories that we made and really enjoyed our time together. The moments we had were special, but I think it is just time for us to move on. You are heading in other directions and I would only be holding you back.

This doesn't have to be forever, and I still want us to be friends. It's just.....well.....I have met some people who enjoy the same things that I do. They have been posting since the first of the year and I think I really need to spend some time linking with them. I know this is hard, but if you search your heart...I know you will see that this is the right thing for both of us. So, this is goodbye...I hope if you ever start posting again, you'll look me up.




5 comments:

Dreama said...

Cute, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Common Voice,
I sit here now pondering the questions you leave so easily. Questions about our relationship, or lack thereof. I wonder...would Jesus have left me so easily? Would he have given up just because there's no movement? No! I say to you!! No! No! No! He would have touched the lifeless, spoken to the bounded, ...He would have raised the dead!

If, in the near future, you stumble across me again and find words, just realize that those words could have been linked to you. Words that could have inspired you to persevere in the life God has given you. Words....that just might have had meaning and purpose.

However.....the link is gone, so you will never know if you could have been inspired.

Goodbye my dear Buddy.....goodbye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Okay......I forgive you for unlinking me.

And...for the record, I want to clarify to all your readers that I was "anonymously" posting on this post, completely forgetting that you already have an occasional "Anonymous" commentor. Therefore, I will reveal myself, just to keep the confusion down for all your readers ;)

Still, I long to be linked again --

Yours truly,

julie

Buddy said...

Ok Julie...you're back on! Welcome back to the blogosphere. I look forward to your posts as always.

Thank you also for the confession I knew you must have been behind all of those past anonymous posts. ;)