Sunday, February 3, 2008

Me and Hank...just sad!


I think I know what Hank Williams Jr. was feeling when he wrote, "all my rowdy friends have just rowdied on down." (is "rowdied" really a verb?) Anywho, I'm just going through my links to see what all my blogging friends are writing about and guess what?


Bosephus says, "I think I know what my father meant when he sang about a lost highway". I am really not a Hank Jr fan at all, but after looking at the pitiful sight of inactive blogs, I'm thinking about downloading a whole anthology of that depressing music and mourning the loss of my blogging friends. I hope you guys come back soon! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Buddie. I guess I'm one that has rowdied on down! Take care, and tell everyone hello.

Buddy said...

Yep Dale...you're one of 'em, but it is never too late to redeem yourself.