Monday, May 10, 2010

Does anyone really read this anymore?

I have decided that I am not a facebook type person. Initially I really thought it was great getting to get in touch with people, but then when I started getting the endless stream of notifications that they had found pink cows on their farms or needing my help to become a super vampire or a mob boss is when I started checking out. So I guess I am back to blogging, simply because I enjoy this format much more. I like the aspect of longevity. So with said, I find myself back here again.

I was curious though. Does anyone read this anymore?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I read it

Stephen

Anonymous said...

I didn't until you reminded everyone of it on FB. The last post from May 12 really spoke to me. I am trying really hard to make sure that I speak to others (who might be watching me during this time) about the HOPE that I know is ONLY in Christ. I'm not sure that I'm not failing at it but I am trying. Thanks for posting it. Hoping In Christ Alone. Donna N