Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Worship is in the Air!

Two of my favorite people are blogging on my favorite theme. Do yourself a favor and take some time to read and comment on both of these excellent posts:

Kenya says: "God doesn’t need us…………His glory does not revolve around us…….WE are the ones that need God."
http://kenyablack.wordpress.com/


Julie says: "God is WORTHY of our respect. He is WORTHY of our time. He is WORTHY of our adoration. He is WORTHY of our reverence. He is WORTHY of our lives…and He is WORTHY of our worship!"
http://julieblack.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

CHIO said...

Hola Buddy

This is actually my first comment in your blog, I hope my contribution to it can be a blessing for you and for the rest of the people that check your notes.

Certainly the glory and the honor is just for Him,...the King of the universe... Amen!

After I read your blog I started thinking about the songs that are made for God and the words that people search for to discribe God's love. I hope one day we can actually understand how much God loves us. Like 1 John 4:19 says, "We love Him because he first loved us."

Dios te bendiga,
Rocio

Buddy said...

¡¡¡Rocio!!! Bienvenida

You raise an interesting question. I don't know that we will ever fully understand His love...because it would mean that we fully understand Him.

I suspect that His love will always create in us a sense of awe. If for nothing other than the fact that we are simply "blown away" that someone as Perfect, Holy and Pure as He could even desire to poor His love on us, and to pay the price that He paid to do it! What an incredibly loving and merciful God we serve.

Que bueno que ya estas haciendo commentarios...!espero que tu visitas mucho, hermana!